Run Free Stripe Jumpsuit
or make 4 interest-free payments of 7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
The MINKPINK Run Free Stripe Jumpsuit is a touch of nostalgia in neutral pinstripe. Featuring a straight neckline and fun button down front with brass hardware, this piece is all in the detailing.
- Straight neckline elasticated in back
- Button down front with brass branded hardware
- Pin tucking along waist
- Elasticated in back
- Functional pockets at hip
- All over pinstripe in neutral
- Cropped leg length
- Fabrication: 100% cotton
Not satisfied with your recent Market HQ purchase? We’ve made returns easier than ever.
- We are happy to accept returns on all Market HQ items within 14 days of you receiving your order. Any items returned outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
- All items can be returned for store credit or exchange only.
- If you purchased your item with a credit note or gift card, a new credit note or gift card with the purchase price of your item will be issued.
- Original condition means the condition you received the item in. Returned items must not be worn, used, washed or altered in any way. They must have tags attached and be folded in the garment bag they came in. Footwear and eye wear must be returned in its original box or case. Swimwear and lingerie must not have the hygiene sticker removed.
- All items will be reviewed individually upon return. If your return is accepted, we will refund the price paid for your item via your original payment method.
- If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item will be sent back to you.
- For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on earrings or swimwear and intimates with the hygiene sticker removed, unless your item arrives damaged or is deemed faulty.
- The items you choose to return are your responsibility until we receive them. We are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit. We recommend that you secure tracking and/or insurance for the items you are returning and keep proof of postage.
- All return postage costs are at your expense, unless the item arrives not as ordered, damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Returns are processed within 5 working days of receiving them. You will be sent an email notification once your return has been processed. Refunds via PayPal clear almost immediately after they have been processed however refunds via credit card can take up to 5 working days depending on the financial institution.
- All faulty items are eligible for return for refund or credit note within a 3 month period from purchase.
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Once we have confirmed the item as faulty please return the item to us.
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item we will issue a refund or credit note to the value of the item.
- We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty.
- You are welcome to return any FULL PRICED ITEM purchased with Afterpay within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Items purchased using a promotional code / during a promotional period are able to be returned for a credit note only.
- Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for return.
- If you have paid $10 for express shipping, this will not be refunded. Therefore you will still be making payments for $10 shipping.
- Make sure you continue to make your Afterpay payments while your return is in transit back to MARKET HQ as Afterpay charge late fees for overdue payment.
- Upon receiving your return, MARKET HQ will cancel your payment plan and you will receive a full refund of any amounts paid to date directly from Afterpay. All remaining payments will be cancelled.
- If you return your item before your first Afterpay payment is due the entire payment plan will be cancelled and you will have been charged nothing.
- If you have purchased multiple items but only wish to return one/some of them, MARKET HQ will remove these items from your payment plan upon receiving your return. Your original instalment amounts will remain the same and your final payment/s will be reduced or cancelled depending on the return amount.
- You can log in to your Afterpay account at any time to view all of your payment schedules and amounts owing. Login athttps://www.afterpay.com.au/login/
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- Re-pack your item with labels and tags still attached in the garment bag and / or box it arrived in.
- Complete the returns form on the back of the invoice that arrived with your order.
- Pack your item and the returns form into an appropriate post package and send to:
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us:
This page was created on 15th August 2016
This page was last modified on 10th October 2018