Midi Vintage Skirt
Mid length vintage inspired denim skirt with front split
- A line cut
- Button and zipper fly fastening
- Branded brass coloured hardware
- Pockets at hip
- Patch pockets at rear
- Mid length
- Raw edge hemline
- 100% Cotton
Not satisfied with your recent Market HQ purchase? We’ve made returns easier than ever.
HOLIDAY SEASON EXTENDED RETURNS POLICY
Orders placed between Monday 19th December – Saturday 24th December 2016 can be returned up until 14th January 2017.
- We are happy to accept returns on full price items that are in original condition within 14 days of you receiving your order. Any items returned outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
- Full price items can be returned for credit note or refund only.
- If you would like to return your full price item for a different colour or size, please return your unwanted item for credit note or refund and order a new one.
- If you purchased your full price item with a credit note or gift card, a new credit note or gift card with the purchase price of your item will be issued.
- Original condition means the condition you received the item in. Returned items must not be worn, used, washed or altered in any way. They must have tags attached and be folded in the garment bag they came in. Footwear and eye wear must be returned in its original box or case. Swimwear and lingerie must not have the hygiene sticker removed.
- All items will be reviewed individually upon return. If your return is accepted, we will refund the price paid for your item via your original payment method.
- If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item will be sent back to you.
- For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on earrings or swimwear and intimates with the hygiene sticker removed, unless your item arrives damaged or is deemed faulty.
- The items you choose to return are your responsibility until we receive them. We are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit. We recommend that you secure tracking and/or insurance for the items you are returning and keep proof of postage.
- All return postage costs are at your expense, unless the item arrives not as ordered, damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Returns are processed within 5 working days of receiving them. You will be sent an email notification once your return has been processed. Refunds via PayPal clear almost immediately after they have been processed however refunds via credit card can take up to 5 working days depending on the financial institution.
SALE & DISCOUNT CODE ITEMS:
- Sale item purchases (including sale items purchased with a discount code) are final (no returns) unless your item arrives damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Items purchased using a discount code or during a special promotional offer are eligible for return for credit note only.
- All faulty items are eligible for return for refund or credit note within a 3 month period from purchase.
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Once we have confirmed the item as faulty please return the item to us and include a copy of your return postage receipt. The coverage of return postage costs must be confirmed by us prior to the return of the items.
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item we will issue a refund or credit note to the value of the item, as well as a refund for the return postage cost.
- We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- Re-pack your item with labels and tags still attached in the garment bag and / or box it arrived in.
- Complete the returns form on the back of the invoice that arrived with your order.
- Pack your item and the returns form into an appropriate post package and send to:
MARKET HQ – RETURNS
Unit 9a, 149 Mitchell Road
Erskineville NSW 2043
- If returning a faulty item, please include a copy of your return postage receipt so that the cost can be refunded.
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us:
PHONE: 1800 809 650
This page was created on 15th July 2016
This page was last modified on 24th November 2016